Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use
As with all terms and conditions, they sound very formal, however after much research appear to be the industry standard and are designed to enhance your e-shopping experience and make it as easy and secure as possible.
The terms and conditions apply to the use of the Chateau de Sable website. By placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions (The Conditions).
Please note, these terms and conditions can potentially change at any time, and it is your responsibility to check these terms and conditions regularly before ordering products in case there are any changes. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions set out below we would recommend you contact us for clarification and if still not agreeable you should not use or access the website.
If you have any queries relating to our terms and conditions, please contact Chateau de Sable before placing an order.1. General Information
Chateau de Sable, UK is under the registered company name of Petite Papaya Ltd. Registered Company Number 6715318 VAT number 981330523. The following terms and conditions will apply between you and Petite Papaya Ltd, when you buy an item from Chateau de Sable. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- Your contract for purchases made through Chateau de Sable are for your own private and domestic use only and are not for resale.
- You warrant that all details you provide to Chateau de Sable for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds in your account to cover payment of the product(s) ordered.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- Chateau de sable offers optional registration during this process, you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and must only purchase from Chateau de Sable under your own username and password. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Chateau de Sable as soon as possible.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught deliberately entering an incorrect information will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Chateau de Sable reserve the right to end our agreement with you and to suspend or terminate your access to the site immediately and without notice to you if:-
- - You fail to make payment to us when due
- - You breach any of our terms and conditions
- - When requested by us to do so, you fail to provide within a reasonable time frame, enough information to let us to check the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity
- - We suspect you have engaged, or are about to engage, or have way of being involved in fraudulent or illegal activity on Chateau de Sable
2. Your responsibilities if you break these Conditions
You agree that if you break these Conditions, or any liabilities are incurred arising out of your use of this website, you will be responsible for the costs and expenses that we or our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers incur as a result of the breach, including reasonable legal fees (if applicable). You will remain liable if someone else uses your shopping account and/or personal information unless you can prove that such use was fraudulent.3. Ordering
- When placing an order, you agree that any and all information given is accurate and complete.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description. If Chateau de Sable does not have enough stock to deliver the goods you have ordered, we will not charge your credit or debit card until the items are back in stock and ready to be dispatched.
- All prices listed on Chateau de Sable are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of any product at any time. All prices include sales tax
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Chateau de Sable until we accept your order by dispatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT and P&P) and usual delivery times.
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
- The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order. If you are ordering more than one item, your goods may be sent to you in instalments if certain items are out of stock. See our delivery and returns for more information.
- Chateau de Sable accept most major credit/debit cards including American Express and paypal.
- All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
6. Cancelling an Order/Returns Procedure
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you may clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in you shopping basket.
- If you have submitted your order and received a confirmation email from Chateau de Sable, you can still cancel your order within 24 hours of the order being placed. Please email your cancellation marked ‘URGENT CANCELLATION’ to the Customer Service team. Please ensure you list your name, address, product ordered and order code on the email. After 24 hours you would follow the Returns policy procedure.
7. Disclaimer and Limitations of Liability
Chateau de Sable does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Chateau de Sable nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Chateau de Sable or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Chateau de Sable and any other associated company of Chateau de Sable as if references to Chateau de Sable included references to each such associated company.
While Chateau de Sable uses reasonable endeavors to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Chateau de Sable will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
While Chateau de Sable takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Further, Chateau de Sable will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other websites which you may access via links within this website. The Chateau de Sable does not control these websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this website and their inclusion in this website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Chateau de Sable.
The entire liability of Chateau de Sable under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Chateau de Sable will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
Chateau de Sable may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these terms and conditions to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these terms and conditions except with the specific permission in writing of Chateau de Sable.
No person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
All rights, including copyright, in the content of the Chateau de Sable web pages are owned or controlled by Petite Papaya Ltd. In accessing Chateau de Sable web pages, you agree that you may only download the content for your own individual and non-commercial use. You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the Chateau de Sable.co.uk web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of Chateau de Sable.
9. Third Party Information
We can not be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Chateau de Sable products are those stated on the Chateau de Sable material. We can not vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
10. Entire agreement
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Chateau de Sable and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation except where that representation has been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your statutory rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.